Vintage LOOK Magazine Dec 13, 1955
Regular price $18.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage LOOK Magazine, December 13, 1955, Measures 13x 10.5".
Cover Story: Are doctors paid too much?
- Soviet Colonialism
- Treasury Secretary George Humphrey.
- Big photo essay about poodles in Paris
- Actress Sara Shane, married to millionaire Bill Hollingsworth, resumes movie career
- The television show “Person to Person” with journalist Ed Murrow.
- Susan Hayward in “I’ll Cry Tomorrow.”
- Janice Wagner of Encino, California, age 13, goes on her first date
- Lourdes, France, town built around a saint.
- How we are beating the Russians through the sound barrier, super-sonic flight, Richard T. Whitcomb, Convair F-102, McDonnell XF-88.
- Pre-fab schools
- Spring Byington and Verna Felton are television’s happiest outlaws in a situation comedy
- 1955 All America football team.
- MacKinlay Kantor and Andersonville, Georgia, civil war prison
- Many great vintage ads